Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Little Faith

And so it begins...if I can commit to coming back here and writing, one day at a time, at what point do I consider my efforts successful? It would have to be this moment when I came back, wrote my next entry and posted it. The world is a big place and we all move through it an alarming speed, believing that something we are doing has merit, creates lasting change, and is worthy of repeating. Today, I write a few paragraphs and put them out into the world. By consistently returning and following through on a promise I have made to myself, I set the tone - I can do this.

There must be an element of faith in everything I do, from choosing a colour, to resisting the urge to "just get a real job". I'm not alone. Whenever I waver, all I need to do is look to the successful entrepreneurs that have gone before me. I believe that I also possess that unique combination of risk taker and dreamer that will transform the ideas in my head into a lucrative business. That is why faith is so important. There is always someone willing to "tell it like it is" or offer up a "reality check". It is up to me to believe in my ability to succeed; the value of what I have to offer and the benefit of staying this course.

I hope you all have a successful day filled with the magic of a little faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment